Music. My one true love~♥ I just fell in love ;AA; La Roux. Bulletproof~♥
Music brings memories with it. You might cry when you hear the song you love, or you just might smile :) Maybe it brings memories from your friend, a loved one who past away, maybe its a something you miss or just simply a memory wich makes you cry.
Music effects me diffrent ways. Sometimes i just smile or laught if the music is happy~ Or if its sad, i might just cry. Last time when i cryed. It was cause i lost a friend. Callum. A boy who i didnt never met. I was so down when Rainy told that he made suicide. It was harsh time for me. It really got me depressed. And still i dont understand why he did that. Well. I kinda do. I know what it feels to not be loved by anyone. Even own parents doesnt accept you way that you are. And it makes me sick. Parents shouldn't make kids if they cant accept them as the way they are! That is my policy. Think twice when you make kids. :)
PS. All listen La Roux~ Bulletproof or In for the kill.
Love~ RieRie 8)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti