I just cant live without them ;___; Have cried like 1 hour now cause of Memories. Anni used to be so close to me. Then i pushed her away without knowing ;_; That feels bad. I remember when we use to skip classes together to just talk. And we didnt care what teachers said. And i was always there for her. I remember also out messages. "Where are you, wanna come to corridor?".♥ God this is hard. Crying now ._____. But yer. I just want you to know that i love you♥ Dont ever change. I wont either. Love you.♥
Memories. Those little flashbacks from life. How could we live without them~♥
And Rainy. God that i love you. Like really. We have known like 2 years from now. You mean sooo much to me. No matter what you say to me. Rainy my little alien from pluto♥
Love~RieRie. aKa Potatohead♥
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti